Come on let’s get HOPPY!
The event and the start/finish of the race takes place at the Saint Arnold Brewing Company, 2000 Lyons Ave, Houston, TX 77020.
Adult 5K (Includes Beer & Party Pass)
$20: May 5, 2019 to May 6, 2019
$30: May 7, 2019 to May 31, 2019
$40: June 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019
$50: July 1, 2019 to April 4, 2020
Beer & Party Pass (Does Not Include the 5K)
You can skip the run and get in on the fun with the Beer & Party Pass. You can cheer on the runners, party like its 1999, and take down some Art Car IPA’s or other brews from Saint Arnold.
$15: May 5, 2019 to May 6, 2019
$25: May 7, 2017 to April 4, 2020
Crafty Volunteers Needed!
Packet Pick Up
As in years past there is no race day packet pick up. We will post the dates, times and locations here when they are confirmed.
Saint Arnold Art Car IPA 5K Race Day Scoop
6:30 AM: Shuttles begin from UHD’s DALY lot to Saint Arnold Brewing
8:30 AM: Saint Arnold Art Car IPA 5K Start
8:30 AM: Post Race Bash Begins
10:00 AM: 5K Awards
10:30 AM: Last Call
11:00 AM: Event Closes
11:30 AM: Last shuttle to UHD’s DALY lot from Saint Arnold Brewing
Saint Arnold Art Car IPA 5K Course
The course is USATF Certified.
Parking information & directions to the event!
Thanks to our presenting sponsor the University of Houston – Downtown, you can park in the Daly Street Lot for free, located at 501 N. Main Street, Houston, TX 77002.
Buses will shuttle you to the brewery starting at 6:30 AM. It is roughly a 1 mile ride. Post-race, buses will return you to the lot with the last bus departing Saint Arnold at 11:30 AM. There are 1,100 spots in the lot and it will be first come first served. We highly encourage you to car pool, take Uber or Lyft or call a cab too.
Age group awards will be given to the top overall male, top overall female, top masters male, top masters female, and the top three finishers (based on chip time) male & female in the following age groups: 19 & Under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79 and 80 & Better.
Wanna check yourself out at the race?
FAQ and Tips
- There is no race day packet pickup or registration
- Everyone must pick up their race packet in advance, even if you only ordered the Beer & Party Pass
- A friend or family member can pick up your packet for you, just make sure they have a copy of your registration confirmation
- If you only registered for the Beer & Party Pass, it does not include the 5K, you will need to update your registration by going to www.runsignup.com and in the upper right corner select Profile from the drop down menu and there find your Art Car registration and click Manage Registration and from there follow the prompts for Event Transfer
- Arrive earlier than you think you need to on race day
- Parking and shuttles are available at the DALY Lot on the UHD campus
- Carpool, rideshare or ride your bike to the race as there is very limited parking near the brewery on race day Drink responsibly
- Register early to save money (and share the love with your bro’s, friends, and fellow Saint Arnold brew lovers, tell them about the event and early pricing!)
- There are no refunds or deferrals, once you register, you are registered, see next about transferring your registration to someone else
- You can manage your registration including, changing your shirt size, transferring your registration to someone else and more by logging in to runsignup.com and click Profile from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the screen, find the Art Car IPA 5K event and click Manage Registration, from there you can do all types of fun things
- We offer discounts to running/walking/fitness clubs who will promote the race to its membership database and/or corporate groups and teams of ten of more participants, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started
- Safety of the participants, volunteers, crew, staff, sponsors, heck everyone involved, is paramount, that said this is a rain or shine event Kids are welcome
- Strollers are welcome but we ask three things, first, do not put beer in your stroller, second, do not wear headphones and third please start towards the back of the pack
- Dogs or pets of any kind unfortunately are not welcome (we love them too but our insurance does not allow for them)
- Family and friends who are not registered can come along and watch at no cost but the only way to get beer and food is to at least be registered for the Beer & Party Pass, remember there is no race day registration or packet pick up of any kind
- Bring your ID if you plan to have brews
- We do not have a bag check area
Sunday, April 5, 2020
Saint Arnold Brewing Company